The County Championships are open to registered GSMBA members who enter as individuals and not necessarily as club teams. If all the players of a team are from one club then they may wear club colours otherwise the “white tops / grey bottoms” rule applies.
The winners of the County Championship have the option of going forward to the National Finals held in March / April each year. If teams do not wish to go forward to the Nationals then they may opt out when they apply to enter the County Championships. If the winner opts out or the ESMBA allocates more than one entry from the County, it is possible for runners-up and even semi and quarter finalists to go to the Nationals.
The dates for all the County and National Championships are on the Diary page.
- Our new County Champion
- Success in the British Isles Champs
- County Championships 2023/24
- England National Championship Pairs Winners
- Winners & Runners up for the County Competitions
- England have announced their team for the upcoming World Championships in Aberdeen in March
- 2021-22 County Championship Results:
- County 4’s and Mixed 4’s Championships/National Qualifiers
- County Pairs 2019
- County Triples 2019